Grosso Precast was incorporated in 1975 by Charlie Grosso. He started out in Lac La Hache with one 650 gallon septic tank form , wheel barrow and a small drum mixer.
Hand mixing the concrete he would pour 1 Septic tank a day then put one on his crane truck and deliver it to a customer somewhere in the Cariboo. Through his hard work dedication and love for Precast Concrete he grew the business and product lines supplying customers throughout BC. During this time he moved the business to its current location at 4665 collier place in Williams Lake, BC.
In 2009 Northern Vac Service purchased the company from the Grosso’s and continued to grow and adapt to the markets demands becoming an industry leader in the barrier manufacturing and Installation.
In 2017 Northern Equity Partners purchased the company and added a corporate structure and a new vision to the business with never losing sight of the Grosso’s original Mission Statement.
We pride ourselves in giving personalized service that only a small company can provide, “Legendary Customer Service.”
Our Mission Statement
At Grosso Precast, we pride ourselves on giving the personalized service that only a small company can provide. We base our company standards on quality and dependability, and we firmly believe in “Satisfaction Guaranteed.”
Code of Standards
National Precast Concrete Association Code (NPCA) of Standards of Conduct. We, the members of the National Precast Concrete Association, affirm the following as our joint and individual responsibilities and goals:
- To maintain the highest standards of truth, accuracy, fairness and good taste in all activities
- To conduct our business so that we will be a credit to our family, community and our industry
- To strive to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, along with current product specifications
- To utilize advancing technology to produce products that meet the highest standards of quality
- To endeavor to deal fairly with all employees, and to provide for their safety and welfare
- To be informed about and to offer our vigorous support to sound legislative proposals affecting our industry, community and country
- To support the free enterprise system and the democratic way of life it provides, we pledge our support to our associates at all levels
- To follow the current convention guidelines, as established by the NPCA Board of Directors, for the benefit of all concerned parties
This Code of Standards of Conduct for members of the National Precast Concrete Association has been adopted to promote and maintain the highest standards for the precast concrete industry. Adherence to these standards is required for membership in the association and serves to assure public confidence in the integrity and service of NPCA members.
To ensure the highest quality product, Grosso Precast has chosen Wood Environmental and Infrastructure Solutions to handle all of our quality testing needs.
Concrete strength is monitored and tested daily to ensure all specifications are met. The end product in construction depends on the quality of materials, construction practices, and the level of care and quality control in the manufacturing process.
Wood’s Construction Support Services are directed at enhancing the quality and value of our precast products. Wood field technicians are certified by CSA International for field sampling and testing of concrete – in fact, Wood’s labs, located in Prince George and Burnaby, have been examined and certified by CSA International under Standard A283 “Qualification Code for Concrete Testing Laboratories.”
Grosso Precast is proud to depend on Wood, a professionally recognized concrete Quality Control/Quality Assurance testing agency that meets increased regulatory requirements.